Friday, May 17, 2013

Headdresses

Hello! i got a headdress today for: Pink shark fin, Rare tiara, Freedom bands, Rare headdress.
I think it was fair. O_O either that or a total over trade.

anyway's, Since i got one now, i might make a short history post on them :D
Enjoy,!

Here is every color headdress (i got pink and purple, matches my look too!)
But, my all-time favorite is green and raspberry. I've never had it before D:



Well here's a picture i'm jealous of. So pretty, I'd do anything for that headdress. Anyone got a unwanted color of this headdress? if so, Send it to PennyStroke... Not to be greedy.


Well here's the basic info on headdresses ^^
thanks Animal jam truth blog for the photo!







They were sold thanks giving, along with headfeathers. too bad this thanksgiving, they were not sold.


Maybe this thanksgiving? keep playing animal jam too find out. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment