Saturday, May 18, 2013

Random update

This glitch freaked me out.. i logged in, And then.. Only my headdress glove and my Stego tail Showed up. then i stopped moving and it showed my wolf, but with nothing on.  then i danced and everything was there.....
                                           O_O scary huh?





Well the new item for today is a old item, Lei's! Yay.  Non members seem to be very found of this item and its come back.
  Dear jamaa, the jammer's have spoken.  The jammer's actually wont shut up. please Bring back gloves. 









i was about to jam-a-gram Cheetah too Congratulate her about her new headdress.  Then this happened.



                                      o-o very scary glitches are happening today.





The Jammer of the week (i guess its been a week) Is Firewing! Lol my rarest friend i know :D

                                 ^.^











.-. i'm brain-dead of ideas
I [MIGHT] do a post about Spikes\Legends\Beards.. Maybe. But who am i to post about those things? .-. I've only had 4 legends in my whole LIFE, and 1 spike whristband, And not even ONE beard.
o-o well bye































































                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment